Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Eat A Little Better {a review}


Eat a Little Better by Sam Kass, former White House chef and senior food policy advisor to President Obama, has a wealth of information and a lot of great tips for finding easy ways to make meals more healthy.

I liked that the seasons were taken into account because a lot of times I come across recipes that require things that are not in season. Kass has multiple grain recipes (farro, bulgur, etc) that incorporate seasonal items.

I was not a fan of the seafood section. I thought most of the recipes looked pretty gross (Sardine Smash Toasts? No, thank you).

Overall, I would give this a 3 out of 5. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. I was hoping for more appealing recipes to motivate me to "eat a little better".

For more info on the author click here.
For more info on the book click here.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment