Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Sibley Birds of Land, Sea, and Sky {a review}

 This set of 50 postcards by ornithologist David Allen Sibley comes in a neat box and is divided by tabs for waterfowl, woodpeckers, wading birds, songbirds and owls & raptors. I thought all of the illustrations were lovely and I liked that the scientific name was included with the commonly known name for each bird. The box states that the cards are "perfect for sending, framing or using as gift tags" and I cannot agree more. They would definitely look so neat in a framed gallery wall and anyone is sure to enjoy receiving them in the mail. I think these are great for anyone who loves birds or even kids who are just learning about them since they could also be used as flashcards.

For more information about this boxed set, click here.
For more information about David Allen Sibley, click here.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment