Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Two weeks of weekending!!!

The last two weeks have been super busy!
 I celebrated my birthday with family and friends!
 Went to Wild Blue Ropes with my husband, Meg and her husband


Went to Charlotte with my husband, Meg and her husband for a Carolina Panthers game (and a visit to Ikea). 
 Attended a Charleston Blog Society event at The Spectator. More to come on that later this week!
 Visited the coolest model home ever!! Will be posting more pics later this week too!
 Took my in-laws to Fort Moultrie on Sullivan's Island
 

Introduced my in-laws to the awesomeness that is Poe's Tavern
Shared a meal with family at Five Loaves Cafe
 
Took my in-laws to the Colonial Dorchester State Historic Site in Summerville
 Visited Riverfront Park in North Charleston for the first time
 Ate some yummy mahi tacos at Mex 1
 Went to the Citadel football game
 
And took my son trick or treating.... He was so excited to find another Stay Puft Marshmallow Man!
Wheeeew!!! It has been a busy two weeks! I am ready to relax and catch up on all my DVR'd shows. How was your weekend?!
 

 
Linking up with Ashley and Biana! You should too!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome two weeks you've had!! We stayed at the spectator when we were in Charleston in August and I loved it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been such an exciting couple of weeks!! Sooooo many heart eyes for Poe's - we haven't been in forever, and I dream about the burger with a crab cake on it constantly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have been having so much fun! Love your son's Halloween costumes. Looks like you've had a great weather too. Thanks for linking up!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete