Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Can I just move in?

We stopped by a beautiful model home in Summerville a couple of weeks ago at the new Summers Corner neighborhood.  I should've taken more pictures (the kitchen was amazing) but here are a few so you can get an idea of how awesome it was!
 The entryway
 The living room
 The eat-in kitchen/dining room
 The upstairs landing/hallway
 Master bedroom sitting area
 Sitting area outside the front door
 How cute is this holiday decor?? 

There were several other model homes open for tours but this one was my favorite. The neighborhood recently opened so there is lots going on. If you like touring homes, I would definitely suggest visiting. They also have a cafe in the neighborhood so you can grab a coffee or a bite to eat!

Have you toured any cute model homes lately?



 

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE touring homes! Is that the neighborhood where they want to have a park within walking distance to every house? I need to go see it for sure.

    ReplyDelete