I borrowed this questionnaire from Jacquelyn of Lowcountry Mama. I met her for the first time last week at the Charleston Blog Society Pinterest Potluck. She is so sweet and she let me hold her baby (or did I just grab her and then ask? Either way)...
1. FAVORITE FOOD?
If I buy a bag of candy, it will be gone within 24 hours.
2. FAVORITE COLOR?
Navy blue or heather grey.
3. TOP 5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Currently on TV or ever?! So hard to choose just 5!
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Murder, She Wrote
4. How to Get Away With Murder
5. Big Bang Theory
4. STANDARD STARBUCKS ORDER?
I usually order a mocha frappucino when it's hot and a mocha when it's cold.
5. TOP 3 VACATIONS YOU’VE TAKEN
2. Seattle/British Columbia
3. Miami/Key West
6. MUST-HAVE ROAD TRIP SNACK?
Cokes and candy
7. FLIP FLOPS OR HIGH HEELS?
I am 5'8" so I already feel like a giant bean pole around most people so I just stick to flip flops and flats usually.
8. FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP?
Target, Palmetto Moon, Old Navy, 6pm.com
9. FAVORITE FORM OF EXERCISE?
10. WHAT’S YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Not getting to see my kids and grandkids grow up
11. DO YOU TRY SOMETHING NEW AT RESTAURANTS OR STICK TO YOUR FAVES?
It depends... We go to a lot of the same places (Mex 1 Coastal Cantina and Taco Boy) so I usually order the same things (mahi tacos).
12. ONE MAKEUP ITEM YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
Mascara. I like my lashes long and thick (yet I'm terrified of false lashes).
13. WHAT’S ON YOUR NIGHTSTAND?
A lamp, a Tervis tumbler, my Bible, some mini football helmets that belong to my son, a Lego house that he built for me and the Lego female scientist set (which is actually mine...lol)
14. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I am very blessed to have two healthy children and though I wouldn't mind having another one, it's just not something we are planning on...
15. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH?
Face and Hannibal from The (original) A-Team.
16. FAVORITE HAPPY HOUR DRINK?
Malibu Bay Breezes... I like fruity drinks where I can't taste the alcohol.
17. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN YOUR CURRENT CITY, WHERE?
I would want to live in one of those over-the-water huts in Bora Bora or in Boston.
18. TOP 3 FAVORITE CONCERTS YOU’VE BEEN TO?
1. Bon Jovi in 1989
2. Bon Jovi in 2001
3. Kenny Chesney at a Walmart Shareholder's Meeting in 2005
19. WHAT CELEBRITY DO YOU GET TOLD YOU LOOK LIKE?
The only time in my life anyone has said I looked like a celebrity was in college. A guy that lived in my apartment building said I looked like Natalie Imbruglia. I'm sure it was more because I had her haircut and it was dark in color but I'll take it!
20. MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
I'm a mom...I have to be both, right? I get up at 5:55 am and have to be cheery to get my son ready and in a good mood for his day at school. I have a problem with staying up late after he goes to bed though watching TV or playing on my Kindle...so I'm usually running on 6 or less hours of sleep daily.
21. WHICH OF YOUR FIVE SENSES WOULD YOU SAY IS THE STRONGEST?
My hearing is ridiculously good. There have been times I've been sitting in our living room and I'm like, "What is that?" So I go exploring to find out that the noise is a soda bubbling up in a can in the kitchen. It also is helpful when the kids or husband go off mumbling stuff under their breath because I'm like, "I heard that!!!" ;)