Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

The Weekend

This weekend was all about football.
My son's flag football game was Saturday morning. They played so well but lost 6-0.

Saturday evening, we surprised my son with tickets to the Charleston Southern @ Citadel game. He had no clue, even when we were parking, where we were... The look on his face when he realized what was going on was priceless.

Though it rained a little bit, and the Citadel lost, it was still a lot of fun.



After the game, we came home and made California Churro Bites. Has anyone tried these? I always long for the churros we'd buy at Disneyland years ago so to find some little churros (at Walmart) that were super easy to make (5 minutes in the oven and then roll them in the sugar mix): I was one happy girl.

On Sunday, my son was sick so we spent the day watching football while he slept.
 How sweet is Bailey guarding him?! Awww!!
 I also went through my giant stack of magazines so I can send them all to my stepmom. I came across this ad with Jillian Michaels... so obsessed with her hair! I think I'm in a need of a change soon!!

How was your weekend?! Do anything fun?

Linking up with the fabulous Biana.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your son was sick, but I'm sure he had a great time at the game on Saturday! Hope you have a great week! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to go to a Citadel game for awhile, I miss living somewhere where you can tailgate for games. Hope you have a great week!

    xo, Carly | carly blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian Michaels hair is amazing... I'm trying to let mine grow. I wish I had volume like that :) Those churros look sooo good. I always love dipping them in chocolate! Hope your little man is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a fun surprise for your son! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete