Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

The Chamberlain Key {a review}


The Chamberlain Key, which comes out April 4, 2017, is Timothy P. Smith's amazing personal journey and discovery of an encrypted code in the Hebrew Bible. 

Throughout the first few chapters I, like the author, wondered if he was crazy as he recounted his dreams and how he moved his family to the middle of nowhere in Canada because of one. As the book progressed though, I really enjoyed the different conversations he had with some very credible Bible scholars. I like how he explained the code he found within Genesis and other parts of the Bible. 

My only complaint about this book is that we aren't getting the full story. The author is still actively looking for other hidden codes and even states that there are many more he has already found that he is not sharing within the book. I know he's sharing his story and wanted to warn people of some of the coding as it applies to the current state of the world but I want all the details...now! I suppose I'll just have to keep an eye out on the website for the book to see if anything new comes about on there. 

If you want more information about Timothy P. Smith, you can check out his author page here or on the site I linked for the book above. If you want to get in on a book discussion, there is one currently on Facebook that you can ask to join!

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. All opinions, as well as the photo above, are my own.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment