Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Weekending

My weekend started early with a Charleston Blog Society event on Thursday at Bob Ellis Shoes with Amanda and Meg


With Meg
 and Amanda (who was visiting from MA - check out her and Meg's adventures on Meg's blog!)
 Cupcake Down South provided some amazing mini cupcakes and cake pops. We pretty much hung out around the food counter and scarfed down goodies all evening.
 Bob Ellis has a pretty large collection of shoes but they also have jewelry from Hermes and Chanel, as well as handbags from YSL and more.
My mom recently had surgery so she's been hanging out at our house while she recovers. We made a stop on Friday to Charleston Burger Co. in West Ashley.
I got the All American. It was yummy. I especially love the seasoning on their fries.
I posted this on Instagram Saturday. Has anyone else tried the new Pecan Pie M&Ms? I think they smell like pecan pie but don't really taste like them. They're not bad though. I like that they are bigger than normal M&Ms.


Photo cred: Meg

On Sunday, my kids and I met Meg, Amanda and Meg's husband for brunch at Poogan's Porch.
 This was my first time doing brunch at Poogan's and it did not disappoint. I had the french toast with strawberries and pecans. It was delicious. My favorite thing about Poogan's though is the biscuits they bring out. They are ahhhmazing.

After brunch, my kids and I walked up King Street to check out some stores. It started raining but we walked through my favorite cemetery at Unitarian Church. You can enter down the pathway at 161 1/2 King Street. 




Pretty amazing, right?! 
What were y'all up to this weekend? 

Linking up with Biana - you should too! :)
 
 






2 comments:

  1. We went to poogan's last month and loved it - so delish!! Also stopped into the same cemetery - it really gorgeous!! That event sounds like a lot of fun! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool cemetary - we've never been there! So much fun to spend so much time together last week! Brunch was AMAZING (as were the cake pops). The only thing you forgot to mention was the man date ;)

    ReplyDelete