Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Charleston Fashion Week - Opening Night

This is a little overdue, but I had my in-laws in town last week and had very little computer time. Sorry!!

Last Tuesday, my husband and I went to opening night of Charleston Fashion Week.
 I wore this ^. I picked up that faux laser cut leather skirt at Off Fifth. It is soooo soft and was 40% off. You can see it here.  It is even cheaper on-line :)

 Inside the Belk Tent
 Inside the non-VIP pre-party tent.  It was too hot in there for us. We went and sat outside on a bench until show time.



 This was in between the runway tent and the model tent. I wish I could've snuck into the model tent to see everyone's hair and make-up being done.
 Getting ready for the show to start.  I saw several Charleston Bloggers front-row once the show started and Craig Conover from Southern Charm.
This is pretty much the best shot I got with my iphone all night. I kept mumbling to my husband about how I need a real camera.  Sigh.

The show was a lot of fun. I had been teasing my husband about just wanting to go to see the models so, of course, the first show would be a lingerie show!  HA!

If you're local, did you go to the show? Leave me a link so I can check out your post! :)

Have a great week y'all

1 comment:

  1. What great seats!! This looks like such a fun event and I love your outfit. Can't wait to see you on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete