Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

It's been a long week


On Sunday night my sweet dog Sandy, who was adopted by my Dad and stepmom when I moved, was having difficulty breathing.
On Monday she was seen by the vet who diagnosed her with a possible tumor on her lungs.  Sandy was an old girl so we didn't want to do anything invasive...by Tuesday evening, she had died :(
 My daughter was really upset...and my son just doesn't get it...although he has told everyone we see that "Sandy died".  We are so lucky to have found Sandy (at a shelter in TX)...she was the sweetest, most laid back dog I've ever been around.  I am so thankful that she has been a part of our family.

On Tuesday, I also had a doctor's appointment for lower back pain. I may have been putting this appointment off for some time...like a year.  I had an x-ray which, according to the tech, looked fine.  Then was ordered to go to physical therapy.  
I went to that yesterday...wearing my super cute ThomasKelly Pandaro pants (see here )
Wearing the pants was probably the highlight of that... basically my back is tight and I need to stretch it more...which is good news, but I feel like I wasted my time and money to find that out.  I probably should have just gone and gotten a massage. 

I am so glad it is the weekend.  Two days off of not waking up at 6:20!!!  Wooohoo.  

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

e

 

No comments:

Post a Comment