Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pasta Shells, Annasophia's Dress

I am not much of a cook.  If I see a recipe with more than 6 ingredients, I will usually skip it.
I have been making a lot of stuffed pasta shells lately though. Very simple. For a basic meal, all you need is this:


 Marinara Sauce, Jumbo Pasta Shells, Ricotta Cheese and some Mozzarella

All you do is boil some water and cook the shells (I used about 18)
Dump the ricotta out into a bowl and mix in a little mozzarella (you could do Parmesan or something else though)
I then pour a little bit of the marinara on the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish
Fill the shells with cheese mixture, pour the remaining marinara on top and add some mozzarella

It ends up looking like this
 The fam loves it and I look like I might not suck so bad at cooking...
I also have added spinach, onions and mushrooms in the past (after watching an episode of Master Chef and thinking maybe, just maybe I will cook like that someday) which was also very good.

Anyways...I saw this pic of Annasophia Robb (she's going to be playing the young Carrie Bradshaw in The Carrie Diaries) at the DVF show
I think this dress would look so much better on a brunette with a tan...
HAHA much better, right?? 

Have a good day y'all!
-Erika-

No comments:

Post a Comment