Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black Bean Burgers and a Zara Top

Yesterday Natalie over at Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers mentioned that she had an awesome black bean burger at a local restaurant and asked if anyone knew of any good recipes which reminded me...I've had a recipe on my counter for 2 months that I clipped from a magazine (I think Fitness??) for Melissa d'Arabian's Black Bean Nacho Burgers.

Another blogger has posted the recipe here 

So I decided to give it a go... It ended up looking like this
 I added salsa and guacamole...was pretty good... Everyone ate their burger and there wasn't any leftovers which is usually a good sign that people in my house liked it.

Also...how cute is this Zara top with faux leather sleeves??
 via
Only $25.90
Of course it is currently out of stock, but you can sign up to be notified when it is back!

Have a great day! 
e

2 comments:

  1. Love that top! I was just looking up black bean burger recipes this morning, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black beans & definitely need to try to make a burger made out of them! I love that top too!

    ReplyDelete