Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

five on friday

Well.  We survived the week.  The kids didn't have school one day and then had an early release day so it really threw everything off. I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!

one.
 Have y'all tried these?! They were handing out samples at Publix the other day. Microwave them for like 6-7 seconds and toss them in with some vanilla ice cream. Soooo good!

two.
 I really love Becky's Instagram and really want to do a monogram like this in my daughter's room. It looks super simple!

three.
 I want every color of these J.Crew Linen Boatneck Tees. 

four.

Christina singing Cher and Britney

five.
  I am going to an event this weekend to benefit the Charleston Animal Society. They are a no kill shelter and do a lot of amazing things for the animals in the Charleston area. If you're looking to donate food, money or old towels, please think of them!!

Hope y'all have a great and safe weekend!
 Linking up with Natasha, Darci, April and Christina!

3 comments:

  1. That bedroom is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina singing Britney KILLED ME!!! How crazy was it that kids had a snow day?! A half day too? Wow! I NEED to find those brownie-filled cookies, I've never seen anything like that!! Hope you have a great weekend and get to sleep in :) Also, we need to actually plan that get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog because it is user friendly with appreciative information.

    ReplyDelete