1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest
Maybe an hour a day? I loooove Instagram so I'll scroll through that a few times a day when I'm waiting in the school pick-up line. I also spend a little bit of time tweeting giveaways because you can't win if you don't enter! :)
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
Not very long. My friend Tasha introduced me to a couple of blogs and then asked if I wanted to start one with her. Thus this blog was originally called Pink and Green Moms. Tasha moved on to other websites and projects and I have sort of kept this one up.
3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
I love the Miss Princess cupcakes at Gigi's....I pretty much love all cupcakes though.
4. Do you eat fast food? If so, what is your favorite?
Heck yes, I love some fast food. Especially the #1 at Wendy's.
5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
Outlet plug covers.
They've been in there since we moved to our house several months ago. I ran around on the last day in our apartment and took them all out and just threw them in my purse.
6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
I don't think I watch any "weird" shows but I have been accused of being an old lady because for years I have watched:
every Monday-Friday. Can't miss Pat, Vanna and Alex!
Don't forget to link up here for Sunday Social!