Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bea Arthur and other randomness

Alright.  
My friend Patrick swears it wasn't him, so who out there was the anonymous bidder that paid $1.9 million for "Bea Arthur Naked" by John Currin??!
via 
Link above has the full picture of the painting

  Have I already posted this...
I think about this dress way too much. I just need to go out and buy it.
Anyone else bought anything in the Let's Cha Cha print?!

I'm currently reading:
 I've wanted to read this book for awhile now. I'm about half-way done and it has been really good thus far. Anyone else read it? What'd you think about it?

Loving this song so much:

Off to get my kids and then head to the pool! It's hot out there today!
Have a good one y'all!
-Erika-

1 comment:

  1. I seem to be loving anything by Emeli Sande right now! Once I heard her songs on AI, I was hooked instantly!

    ReplyDelete