Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The last week or so

We have been super busy the last week or so.  My mom was in town for a week and if we weren't out finishing up Christmas shopping, we were baking, playing cards or glued to the computer to play this ridiculously addictive game:
 I was stuck at Level 27 for three days straight and now I'm stuck at 34....but I can't stop. I need someone to come stage an intervention. ;)

Here's a few pics from the last week all courtesy of my trusty iPhone:
 Me and the fam enjoying some Christmas lights
 My daughter with the reindeer pops she made (thanks, Pinterest!)
 Driving around the Holiday Festival of Lights at James Island County Park

 My son with a few of the Lego sets, stickers, books, etc he got for Christmas
I have been putting Lego sets together everyday as I am the designated Lego builder in the house... It's been working out well though, "Mommy will build you one set and then I get to play Candy Crush after, okay??!"
:P

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!
Erika 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like good times!:) I'll be looking up Candy Crush (as if I need another addiction, ha!)Your kids are so adorable:) Look at all those Legos!

    ReplyDelete