Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Night

We are having one crazy night hurrrr.
I'm at the computer and my son is watching old reruns of Scooby Doo.
 :)

I thought I'd do a quick little post to give a little insight into who I am/what I do...

I am currently a stay-at-home mom.  Up until two years ago, I was in law enforcement (where I met my husband).  I have two kids...one girl (10 yrs old) and one boy (4).  If I'm not doing stuff around the house or with the kids, I like to play around on the computer, watch tv, shop and read.

My best friend, Tasha, was a part of this blog, but I lost her to couponing.  I don't do any couponing, but I will sign up for all the free stuff on facebook.  I get all kinds of little samples and free magazines in the mail pretty much every day.  Today FedEx brought me this:
apparently I signed up for a contest ( don't remember doing it tho) and won a bareMinerals bronzer...pretty cool

I think part of the reason I've had a hard time opening up on my blog is because I am really sarcastic and that doesn't always translate well when people don't know you.  I also might have a little swearing problem...  I have never watched Real Housewives of Atlanta so I don't know how she was on there, but I'd say I'm kind of like Kim Zolciak-Biermann on Don't be Tardy For the Wedding when it comes to how I talk around people I know.
If I don't know you though, I promise I'll talk PG...13

Speaking of Kim...

her husband Kroy is showing everyone how a REAL man should act.  Did anyone watch the finale of Don't be Tardy last night?  I cried like a baby watching him give Kim's daughters rings at the wedding and telling them how much he loved them like they were his own children.  What an amazing guy.  (Btw, my husband is a pretty amazing stepdad to my 10 year old daughter too...she even calls him Dad!)

I will leave you with these hilarious videos.. if you love fashion, like me, you will love these:
 Night,

Erika

2 comments:

  1. Ahh that is awesome you won! And even better you had forgotten you entered. I have yet to see the wedding finale... but Kim really won me over with this mini series. She is hilarious.

    I know what you mean about things not translating online. I delete about half of what I would really like to say! Hope you stick with it because I feel like we have a similar sense of humor and have enjoyed your posts.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete